Program for Friday Afternoon and Saturday
- Detailed information and booking on Monday, 7 October 2013 in the Congress Center at Nägeligasse 2 and on Tuesday, 8 October 2013 at the opening of the congress.
- Booking deadline is Tuesday, 8 October 2013, 8 p.m..
- The tours will be given in German, English and French.
- Meeting place for all visits is the Congress Center at Nägeligasse 2.
- It is possible to break off the tour at any time.
|The following institutions can be visited on Friday, 11 October 2013, from 3.00 p.m. – approx. 6.00 p.m.|
All institutions are located near Bern, in a travel distance of maximum 30 minutes.
Victoria Foundation -Richigen
Juvenile residence facility with a capacity of 41 for normally gifted male and female adolescents from the ages of 12 -22. Closed, half-closed, half-open and open residential units, own school and work facilities. Homepage
Juvenile residence facility with a capacity of 28 for normally gifted female adolescents women aged 14 -20. Closed, half-open, and open residential units, own school and work facilities. Homepage
School for the Blind
Foundation for the development, education and counseling of young persons with a visual disability. The school offers regular classes and classes for special needs; the residential unit has a capacity of 64. Homepage
BEO-Bolligen, Observation Station of the Canton of Bern
Evaluation of the situation for normally gifted adolescents with behavioural problems in the age bracket 13 – 18. Stationary, partially stationary and decentralized units. Homepage
Work integration for persons with a physical or mental impairment. Training in various vocations. . Homepage
Youth Office of the Canton of Bern
Authority responsible for child and youth services as well as child and adult protection (KESB). Homepage